Tax Return Filing in Lincoln, NE

We provide our clients with reliable tax preparation not only in Lincoln, NE, but in all 50 states.  We strive to help our clients mitigate their tax liabilities.   

Our tax experts are all Enrolled Agents (EA). What does it mean? We are the only tax practitioners empowered directly by the Department of Treasury of the U.S. Government to represent you before the IRS. Unlike other kinds of practitioners that you may address, EA's specialize solely in taxation.

What we offer

Our Enrolled Agents can help you with the following:

  • Personal Tax Return Filing
  • Business Tax Returns Filing
  • Estates
  • IRS letters
  • Amended returns
  • Audit representation
  • Tax Planning

Tax Preparation

  • Individual
  • S- Corporations
  • C- Corporations
  • Partnerships & LLC’s
  • Estates & Trusts
  • Multiple States
  • Electronic Filing
  • Audit Representation
  • Tax Projections
  • W-4 consultation on how to adjust withholding to minimize taxes owed at year-end and maximize take home pay

Why choose us?

Taxable events don't just happen at the end of the year or during tax season. Unlike most tax preparation businesses, our tax professionals are here year round to provide you expert advise year-round.  

We offer personalized service and will answer all of your tax questions. We strive to offer simple and clear explanations to help you better understand your unique needs. 

With our tax preparation in Lincoln, we bring value for your money. Our rates are very competitive, and an investment in our services can help you save money in the long term.

We specialize in Income Tax preparation for both individuals and businesses.  

Burch & Associates, Inc. can offer customized services that will keep you and your business on the right track.


What Tax Forms am is my business responsible for filing?

The simple answer is that it depends. At the simplest end, a sole proprietor only needs to file a Schedule C on their personal tax return. However, if you sell goods, you will need to collect sales tax and file a sales tax return with the state that the goods were sold in. If you have an employee other than yourself, you will need to file payroll tax reports quarterly and annually, as well as prepare a W2 for each employee and file a W3.

If the county you are in has a personal property tax requirement, you will need to file an annual personal property tax return. For certain industries, motor fuels tax, tire sales fees, as well as other types of taxes may apply. If your head is starting to spin, you’re not alone. However, as your accountants, our firm will walk you through each step of the process in order for your business to be compliant at all levels of government.

    My location
    1. Search for location
    2. My location

    Tax Professionals You Can Count On!

    Burch & Associates, Inc.
    8101 S 15th St. Suite B
    Lincoln, NE 68512

    (402) 483-4791

    © 2023 Burch & Associates, Inc.  |  Admin